We rumble and tumble, clop, clap, and clip as we roll down the hill.
The clatter of our hollow heads rings through my ears, and laughter overwhelms us.
As we settle at the bottom, our smiles refuse to shrink and our disingenuous happiness consumes us.
You’ll find full guidelines on the TLT page – here’s the tl;dr:
- Write three lines inspired by the photo prompt (& give them a title if possible).
- Link back to this post (& check the link shows up under the weekly post).
- Tag your post with 3LineTales (so everyone can find you in the Reader).
- Read and comment on other TLT participants’ lines.
- If you want your post to be included in the round-up, you have until Sunday evening to publish it.
- Have fun.